Taijiquan Journal --
a unique, fresh look at the ancient Chinese art of taijiquan --
for students, teachers, scholars, and interested friends.
Taijiquan Journal's print edition is currently on hiatus. You can keep up on things via our blog and our free online newsletter.
You can purchase back issues, books, and merchandise
at our store. Save on complete set of back issues! Buy now, limited quantities available.
Looking for a t'ai chi / taiji class? Follow these links for international, national, and north-central North American classes.
Taijiquan Journal staff are available for writing, editing, and design services, click here for information.
- Explore the taijiquan world through the eyes of masters, writers, artists, poets, students, and researchers.
- Enjoy the wit of Taijiquan Journal's original cartoon "The Yang and the Rootless," the revealing stories of The News from Lake Taijiquan, and the insights into practice of our columnists.
- Ponder Taijiquan Journal's thought-provoking essays.
- Gain practice and teaching tips from experts.
- Learn about the ideas and history of this most intriguing martial art.
- Count on the thorough, reliable research by the world's best-known taijiquan scholars.
First published in Spring 2000, Taijiquan Journal has met with
acclaim from all quarters. Nominated for an Utne Reader Best New Title award, Taijiquan
Journal fills a distinctive niche in the taijiquan world.
Join the thousands of readers who have discovered this exceptional magazine!
Reading Taijiquan Journal will enrich your practice and your knowledge.